Saturday, August 28, 2010

REX

I've been helping out at REX for the past few days... and will be for a few days. All I have to say is that I still have a box and a half to unpack.

So I've been pretty tired. I mean it. Sleep. I took a -nap- today after one of the events. Did you know that your hands get really really black when you're tossing charcoal into a grill from the side? Well, they do. And fire is hot. Obviously.

So as you can tell, I am not that coherent, really. But tomorrow's another day. First syncopasian rehearsal after the summer... and I don't know where my Syncopasian binder is.

Oh, by the way. My charger died. So this morning, I brought my charger and my laptop all the way to MicroCenter, and turns out, I had to buy a new charger. It was 90 something bucks. So I'm pretty sad. Expensive! It had better work. The workers there laughed at my old iPod.... I don't quite know how to feel about that, since the workers were old balding men with white hair. Inadequate? Sad? Amused? I don't know.

Oh! And there's a new Next House 4w web site! Yay Shankari for being absolutely awesome!

http://shankari.scripts.mit.edu/next4w/index.php?title=Main_Page

No comments:

Post a Comment