Friday, August 13, 2010

The Problem with Purple Eyeshadow

Don't get me wrong, I love my new purple eyeshadow, but it is very difficult to do anything with it right now. I only have the one color, obviously, plus my purple eyeliner, and both are from urban decay. I love them both, they're highly pigmented, and go on really smoothly. I love urban decay.

However! It is a very difficult color to pull off! If I put on too much, well, I don't want to look like I'm going clubbing when I'm at work, you know. If I put on a little, but not enough, I look like I have a bruise. If it accidentally smears under my eyes, it looks like I just haven't gotten any sleep in the past decade.

So, it turns out I can't really wear this color at work. But that's ok. I still have my browns. But for today, I'm at work with a pretty nicely done look in purple... but it's one that isn't quite suitable for work.

How sad. This is my last day at work, too. Well, at least I'll look pretty nice (IMO) at dinner XD

No comments:

Post a Comment