Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pokemon MMORPG

Seriously?

Try the following site. Or don't. I actually don't know if it gives any viruses or anything. But here we go.

http://freepokemmorpg.com/game/index.html

Like seriously. There is a pokemon MMORPG out there. I'm greatly amused, but at the same time, quite bemused. The site says that they're only -fans- of pokemon, with no connection to nintendo. But what kind of fans would -make- a game like this (the screenshots looked pretty legit), buy a server to host it on, and then pay for ads online (I found the link on fanfiction.net, actually).

Some really dedicated (and crazy) fans, I guess.

And now, I just realized. It's basically the same thing with fanfiction.net. Some dedicated people put together an archive of fanfiction. And more. And more. With a server to host it on. And now, people are paying them to host the ads. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment