Thursday, August 26, 2010

Exercise WIN!

So, this is actually 'yesterday's' post. But I'll include some of today in it too.

I convinced some of my friends to exercise with me! By some, I mean there were 6 of us in the exercise room. There were 'steps' thingies (don't quite know what they're called), a treadmill, an exercise bike, and an erg machine.

Let's just say that my legs are dead, and my shoulders are really sore now.

So today, most of us went swimming. It was a little less 'hardcore' (as hardcore as us out of shape people can get) as yesterday, but somehow, I feel a lot more tired than I did yesterday. Like, I seriously feel limp right now. I was playing smash not too long ago, and, well, let's just say my arms were too tired to really have quick reactions (that's my excuse!)

But in any case, so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment