Friday, August 27, 2010

On Blogging

So... I haven't been posting every day. I am so sorry. I can't even blame being back at school. But, I've been sleeping a lot, and exercising, and playing games with my friends.

So what -have- I been up to? I've been playing a lot of smash, cards, fire emblem, and mahjong. And you know what I realized? I am horrible at games that require any chance. Like, if the crit percent is 10 and the percent of being hit is 40, well, Nephenee will get hit. And she will be crit-ted. And she will die. And people ask why I like mages so much.

And if I just need that one tile to make an absolutely amazing hand, well, all versions of it are stuck in the dead wall.

Ugh.

So that's what I've been up to. Other than being sore and tired, that is. My shoulders will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment