Thursday, October 21, 2010

To grad school our not to grad school

The answer my parents want for me is obvious. They wasn't new to go to grad school. But now with my first job offer in, I have to say that I'm not that sure. Grad school is great and all, esp since I wasn't too teach, but at the same time, this time next year I could be making money! That's not something I can be sure that I can let go of.

Back to the question of money though. I definitely feel that I put too much emphasis on money. But at the same time, I love the things you can buy with money a little too much. On the other hand, if I put or off for another year or so for grad school, my starting salary should be higher. But that's another year!

Sigh.

It's also bad of me to be complaining since so many of my friends are having trouble finding jobs. I feel like a bad person now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment